How much of my contribution goes to the carbon removal projects?

A minimum of 62.5% of carbon revenue is returned to the project; the other 37.5% goes to registry fees, audit fees, legal costs and project proponent fees which projects often struggle to pay for upfront, as well as Tweak’s take up fee.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article

Still need help? Message Us